Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Thursday, July 10, 2008

Marriage Counseling-3!!

WHY AM I MARRIED?

You have two choices in life:
You can stay single and be miserable,
or get married and wish you were dead.
***************
A lady inserted an ad in the classifieds:
"Husband Wanted".
Next day she received a hundred letters.
They all said the same thing:
"You can have mine."
***************
When a woman steals your husband,
there is no better revenge than to let her keep him.
***************
A little boy asked his father,
"Daddy, how much does it cost to get married?"
Father replied, "I don't know son, I'm still paying."
***************
A young son asked,
"Is it true Dad, that in some parts of Africa a man doesn't know his wife until he marries her?"
Dad replied, "That happens in every country, son."
***************
Then there was a woman who said,
"I never knew what real happiness was until I got married,and by then, it was too late."
***************
Marriage is the triumph of imagination over intelligence.
***************
If you want your spouse to listen and pay strict attention to every word you say -- talk in your sleep.
***************
Just think, if it weren't for marriage, men would go through life thinking they had no faults at all.
***************
First guy says, "My wife's an angel!"
Second guy remarks, "You're lucky, mine's still alive."
***************
"A Woman's Prayer:
Dear Lord, I pray for: Wisdom, To understand a man , to Love and to forgive him , and for patience, For his moods. Because Lord, if I pray for Strength I'll just beat him to death"
***************

No comments:

Post a Comment