Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Dallas visit-I







We were in Dallas airport several times in the past, and we saw the view of Dallas by the plane. It took us almost 3 months to visit there after we moved to Texas in July. We were planning to visit on Holidays earlier to, but I was too busy. So, we need some excuse to visit there. Finally Chandra had to go to see the Doctor in Dallas. She had laser eye surgery back in May. She has to do follow up visit to the eye center which was not available here in Lubbock. So I took a day off from my job and drove to Dallas. It was 6 hrs drive from here. We left town around 2:30 PM. It was not that busy highway until we took I-20. When we reached closer to Fortworth, the highway became kayos. Overhead bridges, highways with 5-6 lanes and I was driving for the first time made me nervous. We were almost lost, but final got to the destination to Kamala's aprtment closer to the Dallas downtown.

They (Chandra & Kamala)were roommate at Maharajgunj Campus. Both of them were excited to see each other after a long time. She had a boy (3-4 months old). They talked until late night about their past. If I didn't interrupted they would talk all night long for sure. Anyway it was great pleasant for me also to seeing her classmate. She told me her story over and over, how they lived together, how they argued and didn't talk for several days...blah blah blah... all the old stuff. It is for sure she told me the truth about her past life. I don't have to verify, I believed her anyway.

Next day Chandra had doctor's appointment. We went Dallas to Plano. There are several toll roads, mostly exit & entry. We lost one exit, and have make turnaround to get there. We don't have to wait to the doctor's office. And the good news was her progress of the vision was more than expectation. So we were happy to see that result. We bought some gift for Kamala and her son from Target Supercenter which is closer to the Doctor's office. On the way back we were thinking to buy some more things, but I was scared to be lost...

Remaining on next post. Plz check it back.

No comments:

Post a Comment