Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Welcome to Inashrestha's Blog; Different way to blog :D

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Some Jokes!

1. LOTTERY!

A man runs into his house and says to his wife, "Honey, I just won the lottery! Pack your bags!"

His wife replies, "Pack my bags? For the beach or for the mountains?"

The husband says, "I don't care! Pack your bags and get the hell Outta my house!"

2. BAD LUCK

conversation between a bartender and a man:

Bartender: What happened? You look wrecked!

Man: I had it all - Money, A beautiful house, The love of a beautiful woman…..

Bartender: Then… what went wrong?

Man: Well, then my wife found out!

3. SECOND OPINION!

A woman tells her doctor, 'I've got a bad back.'

The Doctor says, "It's because of old age."

The woman says,'Doctor, I want a second opinion.'

The doctor says,"Sure,- you are ugly too."

4. NAMES

Robert had twins and comes to the "Boss"…..

Robert: Boss, what do you suggest the name of my twins..

Boss: Let's see, first name Peter….

Robert: and second one?, asked with delightly

Boss: Repeater.

5. BIRTHPLACE

Teacher to Student: "Where were U born?"

Student: In Tiruvanantapuram.

Teacher: Spell it?

Student: (after thinking) I think I was born in GOA

1 comment: